Join us, the Heater Allen Family, and the Bitterman Salt Co. for an intimate evening of German style beers, fabulous salts, farm food bounty goodness. September if full of the harvest and I plan on introducing my first round of sustainable & humane Foie Gras at this dinner. The dinner will be served family style. I will be using some of Bitterman’s amazing salts to elevate the meal and get you quenching for more beer!
Heater Allen Brewery will have additional bottles for purchase.
Evenings Offerings: Menu & Selections may slightly change, with the addition of a few surprises. Special salts in addition TBA…..
* Heater Allen Pilsner
- grilled delicata squash, sunflower seeds, smoke goat feta, herbs
* Heater Allen Bobtoberfest
- grilled pork sausage, fresh slaw & chamomile vinaigrette
* Heater Allen Rauch Bock (Smoked Bock)
- cast iron seared foie gras, peaches, thyme and citrus
* Heater Allen TBA ( somethings special from Lisa)
- dessert TBA, definitely with some salt
Things to note:
The evening will be held at Able Farms, which is a real working farm, so please wear appropriate farm attire and be prepared for farm smells and outdoor realness. We recommend bringing a flashlight to light your way to your vehicle after the event. Please drink responsibly and have travel accommodations sussed out prior to event.
Able Farms is located on Sauvie Island, and the address details will be sent to you once you have purchased your tickets and it comes closer to the event. Please dress warmly and be prepared for the weather.
Please be punctual and respectful of our farm. We look forward to spending time with you and creating beautiful memories.