Join us and the Minimus and Craft Wine Co. Family for an intimate evening of extraordinary farm food & wine.
This evening is dedicated to agriculture and viticulture science. The food menu will be paired with wine via a specific PH level match or juxtaposition. All food offerings will be sourced directly from the farm.
Minimus Wines will be available for bottle purchase.
Evenings Offerings: Food menu subject lightly change and will be a coursed meal.
* 2018 Minimus Petillant Natural Sparkling Rose of Dolcetto Jubilee Vineyard (a welcoming wine)
* 2017 Minimus Sauvignon Blanc Amphorae Aged - grilled peppers & eggplant tossed with a hyssop and basil pesto
* 2017 Minimus Vermentino Layne Vineyard - chicory salad with lardons, chamomile tea vinaigrette
* 2017 Origin Cabernet Franc Eola Springs Vineyard - braised rabbit, grilled heirloom carrots, cedar salt, herbs
* 2017 Minimus #25 “Botrytis” Chardonnay Eola Springs Vineyard - sweet & sour blackberries, lemon verbena cream
Things to note:
The evening will be held at Able Farms, which is a real working farm, so please wear appropriate farm attire and be prepared for farm smells and outdoor realness. We recommend bringing a flashlight to light your way to your vehicle after the event. Please drink responsibly and have travel accommodations sussed out prior to event.
Able Farms is located on Sauvie Island, and the address details will be sent to you once you have purchased your tickets and it comes closer to the event.
Please be punctual and respectful of our farm. We look forward to spending time with you and creating beautiful memories.